If you identify any tracks on Cosoro Box® that you believe infringe your copyright, you can let us know using any of the methods explained on these pages. Before making a report concerning any possible copyright infringement, please consider the following:
- These pages relate to notices concerning copyright infringement only If you wish to make a report concerning infringement of any other rights, please email us at email@example.com.
- Please only report infringement of your own copyright, or the copyright of someone you are authorized to represent If you believe that someone else's copyright is being infringed, please tell them and direct them to this page.
- Please do not report copyright infringement unless you have a genuine claim If you make groundless or malicious reports of copyright infringement, you risk having your account suspended or terminated. You may also be liable for damages (including costs and legal fees) incurred by Cosoro Box®, the person whose tracks you report and/or any copyright owner or authorized licensee, as the result of tracks being removed in reliance on your notice.
- Please provide detail the more information we have regarding your claim, the quicker we can process your notice.
You can report copyright infringement on Cosoro Box has below:
Using our webform - You can file a report using this webform.
By writing to us - The report button and the webform are the most efficient means of reporting possible copyright infringement. However, if you would prefer to send your own notification, please do so in writing, making sure that you include the following information:
- a statement that you have identified tracks on Cosoro Box which infringe your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
- a description of the copyright work(s) that you claim have been infringed;
- a description of the sound(s) that you claim are infringing and the CosoroBox URL(s) where such tracks can be located;
- your full name, address and telephone number, a valid email address on which you can be contacted, and your Cosoro Box user name if you have one;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- with respect to your statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, confirmation that such statement is made under penalty of perjury; and
- your electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy).
In addition, if you wish for your notice to be considered as a notice pursuant to the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. 512(c) or any other country, please also include the following:
Your notice should be sent to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by mail to the following address: The Cosoro Ltd, 4 Wildbrook Grove, Little Hulton, Manchester, M38 0FT. Attn: Copyright Team.